Cultural Immersion Experience. Sip, Wander, Snack, Create, Grounded Acknowledgment to Country
Walk & Talk Country' Nature Walk Saturdays 9-10AM
Ocher Bee - As seen on TV Well Traveler Episode 1. Channel 10 Oct 2022
Sip, Wander, Snack, Create, Sacred Ochre Grounding Acknowledgment to Country
Meet and Greeted with Warm Native Bush Tea.
Sip as we Wander.
Open walk with Full Moon Bathed Ochres.
Immerse in Cultural knowledges.
Learn respect, read, hear, breath and connect in beautiful peaceful surroundings.
Close with Clapstick Sound circle...
Maroochy Bushland Botanical Gardens.
What to bring:
Comfy Walking Shoes
Jumper/ Wet Weather Coat if applicable
Alternate covered area, wet/ extreme wind weather "Make Your Own" guided Craft activity available, if applicable. Facilitator decision at time of Session if necessary for safety, only if required.
Also check out My Dilly Bag Workshops just around the corner make your own unique morning of cultural adventures, after you start with Ocher Bee.
Wood Burning 'n' Ochre Clap Stick Creation (Saturday 4th November)
Saturday 4th November 2023
Saturday 4th November
My Dilly Bag Forrest Glenn
About the class: Learn the ancient ways of clap stick creation. These are not just a musical instruments but have many uses including a weapon, tool, story, dance, and healing practices. We explore each of these in the workshop.
Taking time to sit together, yarn and enjoy some Bush Infused Native Brew Tea on arrival, and snack through out the session. You will connect with your pieces and be guided through how to complete the following:
Journey of the wood - You will receive two up-cycled fallen gumtree clap sticks which are blank, hand burnt and carved - ready to read. Each is unique and has a story.
Sanding - Using sandpaper fig leaves we gently sand the sticks back.
- Polish - Using a stone we will polish and ready your pieces for painting.
- Practice - create your story on card using traditional symbols.
- Using burning tools supplied you will embellish your sticks using your card design as inspiration,
- Paint with sacred ochre - rub with ochre your prepared pieces to tell your story which can be healing and significant.
- Bag - you will also make a carry bag to keep your beautiful creations in.
What you'll take home:
- Your two clap sticks can make a wonderful gift or memory to take home and enjoy its many uses.
- You will receive, an extra small take home gift for you to enjoy
Private Dawn Grounding $880.00 (also available with your Spicer's Retreat Stay)
Up to 4 participants... $44.00/extra participant
Unique Private Dawning.
Be inspired as we create your very own unique dawn experience that will lift the heart for ever, with memories that will carry on throughout your journeys.
Each session includes:
- Ochre Grounded Blessing
- Clapstick Re Balance of space
- Guided inner heart illumination
- Your custom Message Shared, Revisit your original vows or recreate current meanings (optional)
- Sound frequency Cosmic journey
- Native Treats
- Native infused teas
What you'll take home:
- Each guest receives a take-home gift that can help with ongoing well-being
- Unique One on One Memorable Connection Experience
- Heart Activation, techniques for you to use on your journey
- Water bottle
- Jacket / Swimmers
As seen on TV Well Traveler Episode 1. Channel 10 Oct 2022
Clap Sticks First Nations Culture - Hand Crafted Burnt Wood design. Aboriginal, Indigenous Art, ArtifactRegular price $88.00Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $222.00Regular priceUnit price per
Regular price $22.00Regular priceUnit price per